This is one of our favorite dinners, but I had forgotten about it until recently. At first I called it Redneck Chicken Parm, because I felt totally cheesy for making Chicken Parmesan with microwaved chicken patties. Now I realize that it’s just genius. And delicious. Plus, who can go wrong with a delicious meal in 15 minutes?
- 3 Cups Pasta
- 4 Cups Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 5 Chicken Patties
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook your noodles, just as you normally would. The noodles take the longest so start them first.
- In a separate pot start your spaghetti sauce. Add the tomato sauce and all of the spices, and let it cook until the noodles are ready.
- Heat up your chicken patties in the microwave. After they are mostly heated, pop them in the oven on broil for a minute or two for each side. This just helps make them a little crispy and much tastier!
- When everything is finished cooking, dish it and serve it with plenty of Parmesan on top!
- If you are storing leftovers afterwards, store the chicken separately so that it doesn’t get too soggy.
I used my new favorite spices for this recipe- the Gourmet Garden fresh herbs and spices, just like in my Burrito Mix Recipe. The giveaway has ended but for more information on the Gourmet Garden Herb and Spices check out that recipe and see why I love these spices.
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Meatball Alfredo Pasta by Better in Bulk
- Fresh Mozzarella and Pesto French Bread Pizza by Jen’s Journey
- Cilantro Lime Chicken by Just 2 Sisters
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Secret Recipe Coleslaw and Colby Jack Cheese by Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
- Salmon Cakes by Cute as a Fox
- Fish Tacos with Avocado Cream Sauce by Around My Family Table
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.