The Safety Collar Giveaway is going on Now! Click here to go see the story of The Safety Collar and to Enter!
I love dogs, but I especially love my puppy! She is a great companion to me, my son and my husband! She can be a pain in the rear, but I can’t imagine life without her now that we have her. Here’s a few reasons to remind you why we love our dogs!
1. Your dog is a forever companion to you- even if it gets uncomfortable when your 40lb or more puppy wants to be a lap dog!
2. Your puppy is a great companion and playmate for your children! The human children can never complain about not having anyone to play with.
3. A dog doesn’t talk back- quite the opposite from some of your other housemates!
4. A puppy is way easier to potty train than a human child! You may have dirty carpets for a little while, but not dirty carpets and dirty underwear.
5. Dogs are more than happy to clean up any dropped food for you, and sometimes other gross messes as well!
6. You will never have to let meat go to waste with a good pup around, meat as well as many other foods and food scraps.
7. A dog can help you stay more active and get outside more, even when you don’t want to. They are way more motivating than a personal trainer!
8. Dogs and their hair can encourage you to clean your floors more often- that’s better motivation than your mother-in-law coming to town.
9. You always have someone excited to see you, especially after a long day when you just want to sit down and put your feet up.
10. Your dog can keep you warm at night and any other time you want to cuddle!
11. Dogs help protect your home and your family, even if their bark is worse than their bite!
12. With a dog you always have some form of free entertainment- whether it is playing with them or watching them be goofy.
13. Dogs can help improve your immune system and your children’s immune system- getting sick less is one of my favorite reasons to have a dog!
The cute clip art used is drawn by Eva Bethel- and she has an entire site full of her awesome drawings! Go check out her work at Primlicious Graphics!