Recipe Originally From: 30 Day Gourmet Freezer Cooking
The original recipe for this is in a great freezer cook book, it gives you the number of meals you can make and the different measurements for the ingredients for how many meals you are preparing. I have changed it a bit to make it more of my own.
- 1 Gallon Vegetable Broth
- 2 tsp Chicken Bullion Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 C diced onion (Fresh, Frozen or Dried all work!)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 lb Egg Noodles or Rotini
- 1/3 C Flour
- 2 C Milk
- 3 C Shredded or Diced Turkey
- salt to taste
- In Large Pot, heat broth, seasonings and onion to boiling. (Emphasis on Large Pot.. too many times I have used one that was way too small)
- Add noodles and bring again to boiling. Reduce heat to keep it boiling but not boiling over. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Wisk flour and milk together and add to bubbling pot. Add meat, and cook everything until the juices are slightly reduced.
- Eat and Enjoy! This is a great comfort food meal for cold days (although I’m eating it on a warm day!). It could be easily adjusted to add more diced vegetables too!