Arizona Mama and Game Stop are doing a giveaway, and they ask some fun questions to get you excited for the holidays.
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish is for my family to relax from the craziness! We’re too busy and stressed all the time (just like everybody else!) and I would love to relax and get a fresh look at things.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We wake up super early and line up from the youngest to oldest and run down the stairs to see what santa brought.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would want my SD card from my camera (which was in a freak accident that caused it to fall into the Boston Harbor after getting a week’s worth of non-replicable photos, but that’s a story for another blog post)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Spending time with my family and enjoying all the fun traditions of baking, crafting, and enjoying the season.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Uno and Phase Ten were our favorites. We also were blessed with a huge cupboard full of board games that I liked. I’m still working on my own collection, it’s ok though, I’m going yard-sailing tomorrow 🙂
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Most of them I still go home and enjoy with my family, but we make sure that the decorating and music are made special by not starting until after thanksgiving.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I would love to go see my grandparents at their home in Utah, there they would have some of the same traditions as we do, but we could have a white Christmas.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
My husband wants a PlayStation so that he can play games with his brother in Massachusetts. We also want the new Call of Duty (I loved fighting Nazi-Zombies!) The other game I know he really enjoyed was the newest Halo.
It was fun answering these questions, it makes me realize that Christmas is coming, and I have lots of crafting to get started on!