My husband came up with Chili Cheese Dog Casserole a couple years ago but when I made it for him just recently he had forgotten all about it! This is my favorite easy dinner to make after making a huge batch of chili– it seems new and different but it’s a great way to use the leftovers. If you don’t have leftover chili, canned chili works well too!
- 4 Cups Chili
- 3 Cups Hash browns
- 3 Hot Dogs (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- First cook the hashbrowns and sliced hot dogs.
- Set 1/2 Cup Cheese to the side, and mix all of the other ingredients together in a pot on the stove, until the cheese is melted and everything is warm.
- Top each serving with the cheese you set aside in the beginning.
When I made this the last time I left out the hot dogs because I made our Sausage Link Chili– and the sausage was too much like hot dogs so they didn’t need to be added.
Need more quick suppers? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Quick Ham Fried Rice from Better in Bulk
- Quick French Dip Subs with Homemade BBQ Potato Chips from Jen’s Journey
- Taco Salad from Songs Kate Sang
- Tomato Bisque Crab Soup from Just 2 Sisters
- Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas from Around My Family Table
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!