This Italian Chicken Pasta is a meal that I make on nights before we go anywhere- whether it’s work, school or road trips it taste great the first night when it’s warm but even better the next day after being chilled. It’s easy to throw into a lunch box with some ice packs.
- Jarred Minced Garlic(Optional)
- Oil(Optional, goes with garlic)
- Italian Salad Dressing
- Noodles (I usually use thin spaghetti but this time I am using rotini)
- Shredded Chicken (Canned, Frozen or Leftover)
- Cook and drain your noodles.
- Heat oil in the same pan that you cooked your noodles in, and cook garlic in it for a few minutes. Toss in Italian Dressing and shredded chicken. Let it cook for a few more minutes and then add the noodles and stir everything in until it is well mixed. Serve hot or let it cool and refrigerate, then it can be served cold.
Check out all the wonderful #15MinuteSuppers today!
You have to check out these delicious 15 Minute Suppers:
Spicy Kielbasa Pasta from Better in Bulk
Whole Wheat Ham & Cheese Stromboli from HowToThisAndThat
Turkey, Cranberry, and Blue Cheese Pizza from Around My Family Table
Turkey Chili from Lizzie Jane Baby
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza from Just 2 Sisters