Like my Brian Regan reference? If you don’t get the joke, listen to it here. If it’s not a running joke in your area, there are a million different things you could put instead. The joy of crafting is the personalization!
I saw this cute printable banner for St. Patrick’s Day but I don’t have any ink in my printer and I’m trying to do with out as long as I can. That being said I also scored some St. Patrick’s Day material from a big find at a yard sale recently. For these small holidays I don’t usually keep my decorations so this is a quick easy project that could fall apart by next year.
Green Fabric of Some Sort
White or Contrast Fabric
1. Fold your fabric so that there are 8 layers.
2. Cut a banner-like triangle.
3. Use white fabric and cut out your letters.
4. Glue your letters to your triangles. I used tacky glue. If you use it, make sure you have something beneath it may bleed through just enough to make things a little sticky!
5. Cut slits in the top corners of each triangle. These holes will be used to string them together.
6. String them together, I had a preschooler help me with this, we just used yarn and she had fun pulling the yarn.
That’s it! Quick and easy is how I like my holiday crafts! But as I’m told, I only like to do holiday crafts for the holiday’s that I enjoy. And those are pretty much just the fall holidays. The springtime ones get on my nerves after the 40th themed post showing up in my reader! Haha I vent about that in my Valentine’s Day post!