As you know, I’m super cheap. When I saw a 10-pack of underwear on clearance at Wal-mart I grabbed them without looking too much at them. It turned out they were on clearance because the picture on the front was different than what was in the package, but I needed them. After awhile of hating them, I finally came up with a solution to make them work.
I took the two red lines and pinned them together. I sewed them, with a long straight stitch as I stretched it. (See my headband post, I did the same thing) I cut off the excess and they were done. It made them fit much better, more like the bikini cut I usually buy. This was easy and they make me feel good, especially for something so cheap.